1) We believe that the Cross of Jesus Christ reveals the following essential Truths:
That God is a good God and that He is good ALL THE TIME. (Romans 5:8, James 1:17, First John 1:5)
That God is not angry with anyone. In fact, He is at peace with the entire world.
(Isaiah 54:9-10, Luke 2:13-14, Romans 10:15-17)
That God has given us the gift of righteousness and as a result He finds us totally acceptable, not because of anything we do or don’t do but because of what Jesus did. (Romans 5:17, Second Corinthians 5:21, Ephesians 1:3-6)
That God gives us His grace, i.e., His power, strength, and ability to live the abundant life, as we are incapable of experiencing it in our own ability. (Ephesians 2:8, 2 Timothy 1:9, Romans 5:17, Second Corinthians 12:9)
2) We believe that the Old and New Testaments of the Bible represent the inspired Word of God and contain His will for all our lives.
(Second Timothy 3:16, Second Peter 1:19-21)
3) We believe that God’s will for every human being is to experience and enjoy the same quality of life that God Himself enjoys.
(John 10:10, First Timothy 2:3-4)
4) We believe the only way that God has made provision for all of us to enjoy that kind of life is through a personal and intimate relationship with His Son, Jesus Christ. (John 8:31-32, John 14:6, First John 5:12)
5) We believe that the only means of clearly understanding the Truth about God, about ourselves, indeed about life in all of its dimensions is the life, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. (John 14:6, Hebrews 1:1-3)
6) We believe that FAITH is the only power that enables us to experience all that God has provided in and through Jesus, both in this life and the life to come.(Ephesians 2:8, John 1:12, Second Corinthians 5:7, Hebrews 6:12)
7) We believe in the reality of heaven and hell (Matthew 25:31-46), and that the only thing which will determine where one spends their eternity is their acceptance or rejection of Jesus as Lord of their life. (Romans 10:9-10)
8) We believe in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer today as recorded throughout the New Testament empowering people to live in victory, wholeness and healing. (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; First Corinthians 12-14)